Sunday, January 08, 2006

Addicted to Coffee

My husband thinks I am addicted to coffee. Maybe I am. I go to bed, just to wake up and make it. It isn't just coffee..it is a Cafe Latte, with carmel syrup. Yum. I got a Espresso maker last week, and love it. Yes it will save us money in the long run, but it is also nice to know that I can have my coffee rain, drizzle, or shine, without taking my children out of the house, into the car, into starbucks, and then back to the car again...poor little ones. One of Mia's first words was "Starbucks". That was her answer when you asked her where she got her chocolate milk.

Last Friday was my birthday. I turned 34. We had a huge dinner party at a local resturaunt. It was great..a little crazy with 24 people.
I have enough money now to buy my new camera lens. Can't wait!

Looking forward to another week!

No comments: