Saturday, February 11, 2006

Running...


I have been absent from this blog for a while now....I have been busy. I have decided that before I have my next baby...I am going to run a Marathon. So I sent in my check, and signed up. On my side, that means commitment to the project. Needless to say, that means I have been running. Alot. Inbetween teaching Stroller Strides Classes, my small business on the side, I have been logging 20+ miles each week. Yes, pushing a jogger with 2 little ones inside. (about 80 pounds)

I used to run alot. Before I had children, I ran for about 15 years. It is an addiction for me.

So, for anyone who reads this, if I am gone here and there, you can find me on the road.

1 comment:

Jody said...

Good for you. I've told myself many times that I should push myself outside my comfort zone and train to run a marathon. I just can't figure out where anyone finds the time to do something crazy like this? Still working on that. Would definitely need a trainer or partner to follow through with it. Definitely admire people like yourself who run. Next time you're on the road- run a mile or two for me! Thanks! And good luck.