Monday, September 25, 2006

Wow it's been a while






Goodness...my last post was for Valentines Day! I can say that alot has gone on since that last post...
One: I'm pregnant. Yes, we are expecting baby number 3 in about 6 weeks. Baby girl number 3...Emma Leigh will make her grand entrance in November.
Two: My youngest daughter turned the big O.N.E.!
Three: I ran my first half marathon!..Even at 3 months pregnant I pumped out those 13 miles! In just over 2 hours! Whoo Hoo!
Four: My daughter Mia turned 3! And started pre-school...I will post pics later. The one of her in her butterfly wings is on eof my fav.'s OH! And my big girl is POTTY TRAINED! YAHOOO!
Five: My husband Paul and I celebrated our 6thyear aniversary. That picture isn't from our anniversary..just a fun one.
Six: I learned to tye dye!
Our lives have just been busy as usual. And I am LOVING ALL OF IT!
I am going to try and keep up better....I think that is all for now.

No comments: