Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Motherhood

Motherhood IS hard. Parenting is the toughest thing I have ever done. My hands are full. Okay my hands are overflowing! I go to bed at 8:30 most nights...I am exhausted. My kids throw tantrums, won't brush their teeth, seem to live on hotdogs and noodles. My mascara isn't running..I have large circles under my eyes, I havn't slept all night for almost 4 years. I get looks from strangers when I walk in to get my daily cup of coffee, because I have 3 under 4 years old.But I wouldn't change it for the world. I love it. I get smiles, hugs and kisses everyday. I hear "I love you mommy" daily. I wipe cute little noses, and put tiny shoes on tiny feet. I paint tiny fingernails pink. I splash in the tub, and blow bubbles. I get to cuddle a newborn each night. And I eat hot dogs and noodles on a weekly basis.

No comments: