Monday, November 19, 2007

New family photos!















Okay, we finally, after oh I don't know, two years updated our family photos. My friend Pascale is an amazing photographer and captured our lives on film! (www.pascalewowakphotoblog.com or www.fabphotos.biz, no she didn't pay me to plug her! I just adore her!))
I can't believe how much everyone has changed. The girls have grown SO much! Mia with her new "Bangs" (since she decided to cut her own hair one night while Daddy was watching her!)
Sarah, just so silly and becoming a "ittle girl" as she would say. And Emma....well she is a year old now...those pictures will come later, when I find my camera...anyone seen it? Not something I want to lose this time of the year. ( UGH.)
And then Paul and I. Oh my. We look like adults. Him as handsome as ever. And me, you would never know the chaos that was going on while we were smiling for the camera.
More later...

1 comment:

Claudia La Fountain said...

Robin - These photos are Beautiful! Thanks for the note on your blog in the Christmas letter. Hope you will be at the wedding so we can get all 6 girls together. Take care, Claudia