Wednesday, November 21, 2007

One fell off and broke her leg....


I went to gym yesterday morning, and when I got back....Emma was up and very upset. Paul told me when she woke up, he heard her crying and went to get her. He found her on the floor next to our bed.

I had put her in bed with me at about 3 am. And when I left for the gym at 5:30, surrounded her with big pillows, so she wouldn't fall off....well, low and behold, the little monkey tried to get off the bed herself, and fell off the bed.


When I got home she was very clingy, and wouldn't bear weight on her right leg.



We decided to call our Pediatrician and we took her in. She ended up with x-rays...and a nice little red cast from hip to toe! She has a fracture in her femur, and will be toting this red stocking for 4 weeks. How fun! Just in time for the holidays! Our Pediatrician told me that red jammies would have worked just fine for a "stocking look!" Next year I'll remember that!

No comments: