Thursday, March 13, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy......

Busy....that is what we are.
Work has tied down both hands, spending most of the napping hours getting things like recommitment, wetsuit orders, event registration, and more...Training has both of my legs as I swim bike and run to get ready for this triathlon, and kids have my feet...as I run after them each day.
Oh, and Starbucks has all of our money as I try to keep up with my body. Luckily this assists in the brain area, since I am short on sleep these days.
I am getting ready for a Silent Auction fundraiser we are having this weekend. I am getting items donated for my own fundraising, secured a place to hold the auction, wine, and serving supplies. Plus organizing 7 other people to make this event happen with me.
(if you are in the Santa Cruz area, the Silent Auction will be held at Fresh Prep Kitchens on Front Street, from 2-4 pm. Cost is $10 for wine, appetizers, and a raffle ticket)
Oh, and our house is for sale. We are having an Open House this weekend. Hopefully I can get this house cleaned and it will stay that way while I am gone for training Saturday morning.
Emma had her 15 month appointment today. She is 19 1/4 pounds and 30 inches. She took her first steps last week. I expect her to take off any day now...
We are waiting to hear from our number one choice in schools for Mia next year. We should know by Monday if she is in. I can't believe she will be in Kindergarten next year.
Sarah is getting ready for her 3rd birthday which is in 5 days. She is very excited to have a My Little Pony Party. She will be giving up her "Mimi's" and if she wants a Train Table (Which we already ordered) she is going to keep trying to pee in the potty.
That's all for now. Off to catch up.

No comments: