Friday, March 28, 2008

Endless, and never ending...mess.

That is the life of my never clean, always being cleaned house. What can I expect with 3 sometimes 4 (including the husband) little tornados in my home. I clean one room, move on to the next, and then as soon as I turn around...I have to start all over again.

I try to simplify. My house is a de-cluttered zone..as in no knick-knacks, low garbage...and try to keep ity-bity toys at a minimum. But it is never ending. 3 kids with toys = some state up chaos at all times.

At some point in my life, my house might be clean, and stay that way, but I don't see that in my near future, unless we clean....and MOVE OUT!

My mom wonders why...if I am a stay at home mom, my house isn't spotless. That's just it, though. I am a stay at home mom. My kids are at home with me, messing up my house. Not at a day care providers home, messing up theirs. I prefer it that way. I will take this mess with my kids by my side, over the alternative every day. So, as with my triathlon training...my new motto: GET OVER IT! SUCK IT UP! I am coming to terms with my mess.

No comments: