Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Me Domesticated?








Well..not really, but sometimes I try. You know, laundry, cleaning, cooking healthy meals etc. I have been known to make my own baby food...when I was adventurous and had only one child.

A couple of weeks ago I came upon this website, and was inspired! So today, I made the cookies and crackers. It took me a while to find all of the ingredients. Graham Flour can be found at the local Health food market. honey...well we have that, and wheat flour...I accidentally bought that a couple of months ago, when making play dough. (Trust me, it doesn't come out the same!)
The rest of the ingredients, surprisingly were in my cupboard!

So of course..being me, I mis-read the recipe for these..and added 1/4 CUP of salt, not 1/4 TEASPOON of salt! Yikes! On to try again...I was wondering why they tasted so awful!

My kids are still sleeping...so my taste testing is yet to come...hopefully they will like them...otherwise, I am sure the ducks down the street will

No comments: