Saturday, April 19, 2008

Train Wreck



I work outside of the home a couple of days a month. Most of the time, my mom watches the girls while I am gone. Other days we have to have a babysitter.

Well this month we had a wonderful new babysitter, named Debra. She has this great New Zealand accent. She is and older lady that doesn't have kids of her own.


So I left for work, and Paul did the "Transition" with the girls. About 2 hours after being gone, I get a call from Debra, stating that everyone was perfectly fine, but, she couldn't get Emma out of the high chair..so I explained how to remove the tray.


About a half an hour later, she called again, saying they had been playing a game, and a child of mine, had gotten the battery operated Thomas the Train caught in her hair. She wanted to know where the scissors were, as she was going to have to cut it out of her hair.


Thus the pictures above...the aftermath of our train wreck in Sarah's hair.

Poor lady, I wonder if she will ever come back.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ok, I'm sorry, but I am totally laughing! We had that same incident with Percy I think!

themommykelly said...

Oh my! That's one hell of a call to get at work! I'd have freaked!