Saturday, November 08, 2008

Daddy Duty


I had to go to "Daisy"training this week to become an official Daisy leader for Mia's troop.
So I was gone from 6:00-9:00, and Paul was home with the girls.

We had made a trip to Trader Joe's earlier that day,and picked up their Advent Calendars for 99 cents. SO exciting! Each girl picked out her own, and we talked about how we will use them to count down the days until Christmas. Sarah is really working hard on learning about time, and days...(we are currently counting down the days until Thanksgiving)
They really wanted to eat the Advent Candy when we got home,but I kept explaining that we had to wait until December 1st.
Back to the story...I was gone for 3 hours, and this is what I cam home to...each calendar, opened and all 24 pieces of the candy from each little window...gone!
Question for you all.....What would you have done?

No comments: