Monday, December 22, 2008

Not Me Monday




This is my first week at attempting "Not Me Monday" I have been reading this blog for a while now and I have always wanted to try it...so here it goes...


During this past week, I did not buy my daughter a light up reindeer for the front of our house. And I have not forgotten to to plug it in each day since.


I did not buy 2 boxes of outdoor lights with the intention of putting them on my house and they are not still sitting in the box on my kitchen counter.


I did not pay the girl across the street .50 cents a package to wrap all of my Christmas presents, because I don't have time to do it myself.


I did not buy my own stocking stuffers for my husband to put in my stocking this year.


I did not yell at my husband for being sick knowing that he wasn't going to help clean up before his 30 relatives come over for Christmas Eve.


I did not praise God when my house cleaner called at 9pm last night to see if she could come today instead of Friday!

And right now...I did not refuse to put my daughter's American Doll shoes on her dolls feet for the third time in 3 minutes!


There you go! Happy Not Me Monday!





2 comments:

Thankful Paul said...

Hello

Lettner Family said...

Robin! Love that you did Not Me Monday! I LOVE reading MckMama's blog...I don't read blogs of anyone that I don't know except for hers...I have been hooked for almost a year...LOVE IT! I have often thought of doing Not Me Monday, but have yet to get to it. Love that you did it!

Have a fantastic Christmas!!