Monday, December 29, 2008

Not Me Monday...


Here I go again....go to this blog to check out all of the others who are posting a "Not Me Monday" Oh wait....I did not check out her blog first...and she is on a break for the week.

Okay...

I did not drive all the way to my mother's house ( 1 hour away) so that my kids could play with their cousins..

I did not leave my house in complete chaos, because I am tired of cleaning it again...and again....and again...

I did not sleep in until 9:00 am on a Monday, and let my husband do all of the morning kids stuff today.

I did not enjoy having no computer access for one entire week while our DSL was down.

I am not enjoying the fact that their isn't school for another week...

I did not let my daughter spend all of her Christmas money on American Doll clothes...

And my mother and I did not start planning a trip to Chicago this summer to take my daughter to the American Girl store...for her 6th birthday.








No comments: