Thursday, January 01, 2009

Christmas Trees and Santa's Reindeer...













Even Emma fed them.....

Feeding the Reindeer..

My little Reindeers....



So we usually get our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving, but this year we decided to wait a couple of weeks because it had been so dry.

Our tradition to get our tree at Johnson's Farm but they were sold out the week before we wanted to get the tree, so we headed up to Crest Ranch with some friends. It was cold, rainy and did I mention FREEZING? I think our car said 39 degrees.

It made for the quickest tree hunt we have ever had.

A couple of weeks later we started a new tradition for our family..we went to Mt. Madonna to feed Santa's Reindeer. Sarah has been a Reindeer fanatic this year, so this was a hit for her. A couple of families from our Bible Study came along for the rainy feeding, but it was a blast to watch the kids feed the deer.


Oh, did I mention our internet has been down for almost 2 weeks now? I have been hijaking another wireless from our neighborhood.., and of course in the middle of this post, has decided not to let me upload any more pictures...so I will see how far this post gets...






No comments: