Monday, January 05, 2009

Not Me Monday


Hello, well it is that time of the week again...go here to check out more blogs who take part in this fun little confession time...
So...here we go.
I did not allow my children to eact waffles for dinner last night.
I did not take my children to TRU to spend thier remaining Christmas money on Pet Shop Toys.
I am not looking forward to my daughter starting school again today.
I did not join the ranks of others in starting a new "Diet" program at the beginning of the new year...and did not contemplate quitting the day after I started.
I did not go out and buy my girls all new snow clothes for our 1 da snow trip next weekend.
I did not spend all of my Christmas money at one store on Saturday. And did not enjoy wearing my new jacket on my 26 degree morning run yesterday.
Well those all are the things that I did not do last week...Happy Monday!



1 comment:

LucieP said...

great Not Me!s

I can't wait to spend my Christmas gift cards!

Your girls are beautiful!