Friday, February 12, 2010

New Blog Title....

So I have changed the Title of my blog...it seems to fit where we are right now:
"The Perfect Kind of Crazy"

I haven't updated this blog for a while...for a reason! Life is CRAZY~ and we couldn't ask for anything more. Those of you that know me well, know that i like to stay busy and on the go....well, I have met my challenge! A 2 year old boy!

The 3 girls are doing well, and blossoming before our eyes....and we are adding another one to our family!
The new little guy is almost 2, and ALL BOY! He wakes up at 6:00 am and doesn't stop until he lands in his crib for a nap or the night!
We love it, the girls love it, and we adjusting to life with a little boy.

He isn't permanently ours yet. It is a work in progress. At this time, he is staying with us for extended visits, and will be with us full time by the end of this month. Then the paperwork and court process begins. We ask that you (whoever might read this) pray for the process and for all those involved. We can't wait for him to be ours.

I will share pictures when can!

No comments: